No image or the incorrect image displays when I project through a USB connection. What should I do?
- Press the USB button on the remote control.
- Make sure the USB Display software has installed correctly. Install it manually if necessary.
- On a Mac, select the USB Display icon in the Dock or from the Applications folder.
- For images projected with Windows Media Center, reduce the screen size from full screen mode.
- For images projected from applications using Windows DirectX, turn off DirectX functions.
- If the mouse cursor flickers, select Make the movement of the mouse pointer smooth in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer (feature not available with Windows 2000).
- Turn off the Transfer layered window setting in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer.
- Make sure you are using the most recent version of the USB Display software. You can download the latest version from the Epson web site. Go to epson.com/support (U.S.) or epson.ca/support (Canada) and select your projector.
If no image appears or if the image appears incorrectly using the USB Display function, try the following solutions:
Connecting to a Computer for USB Video and Audio
Published: 12-Dec-2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!