I forgot the projector's password. What should I do?
If you cannot enter or remember a password, try the following solutions:
- You may have turned on password protection without first setting a password. Try entering 0000 using the remote control.
- If you have entered an incorrect password too many times and see a message displaying a request code, write down the code and contact Epson. Do not attempt to enter the password again. Provide the request code and proof of ownership for assistance in unlocking the projector.
- If you set a Epson Web Control password and forgot the user ID or password, try entering the following:
- User ID: EPSONWEB
- Default password: admin
- If you set a Remote password (in Epson Web Control) and forgot the user ID or password, try entering the following:
- User ID: EPSONREMOTE
- Default password: guest
- If you lose the remote control, you cannot enter a password. Order a new one from Epson.
Password Security Types
Published: 10-Aug-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!