The displayed image is not rectangular. What should I do?
- Turn on automatic keystone adjustments using the projector's menus.
- Place the projector directly in front of the center of the screen, facing it squarely, if possible.
- If you adjusted the projector height using the projector feet, press the keystone buttons on the projector to adjust the image shape.
- Adjust the position of the projector's horizontal keystone slider.
- Adjust the Quick Corner setting to correct the image shape.
If the projected image is not evenly rectangular, try the following solutions:
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Published: 16-Nov-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!