When and how should I clean or replace the air filter?
- After cleaning the air filter, you see a message telling you to clean or replace it
- The air filter is torn or damaged
Replacing the Air FilterYou need to replace the air filter in the following situations:
You can replace the air filter while the projector is mounted to the ceiling or placed on a table.
- Turn off the projector and unplug the power cord.
- Carefully open the air filter cover.
- Pull the air filter out of the projector.
Note: Air filters contain ABS resin and polyurethane foam. Dispose of used air filters according to local regulations.
- Place the new air filter in the projector as shown and push gently until it clicks into place.
- Close the air filter cover.
Optional Equipment and Replacement Parts
Published: 7-Nov-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!