The remote control doesn't work. What should I do?
- Check that the remote control batteries are installed correctly and have power. If necessary, replace the batteries.
- Make sure you are operating the remote control within the reception angle and range of the projector.
- Make sure the projector is not warming up or shutting down.
- Check to see if a button on the remote control is stuck down, causing it to enter sleep mode. Release the button to wake the remote control up.
- Strong fluorescent lighting, direct sunlight, or infrared device signals may be interfering with the projector's remote receivers. Dim the lights or move the projector away from the sun or interfering equipment.
- If available, turn on the remote receiver in the projector's menu system, or check if the remote receiver was turned off.
- If the remote receiver setting is off, press and hold the Menu button on the remote for at least 15 seconds to restore the default setting.
- If you lose the remote control, you can purchase another from an authorized Epson reseller.
If the projector does not respond to remote control commands, try the following solutions:
Replacing the Remote Control Batteries
Remote Control Operation
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Published: 21-Jun-2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!