The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
If the projected image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect, try the following solutions:
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to try different color modes for the image and environment.
- Check your video source settings.
- Adjust the available settings on the Image menu for the current input source, such as Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Advanced, and Color Saturation.
- Turn off the HDR mode in the Dynamic Range setting or set the Color Space setting to BT.709.
- Make sure all the cables are securely connected to the projector and your video device. If you connected long cables, try connecting shorter cables.
- If you are using the ECO Power Consumption setting, try selecting High in the projector's menus.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
Changing the Color Mode
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Published: 5-Dec-2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!