When and how should I clean or replace the air filter?
Replacing the Air FilterYou need to replace the air filter in the following situations:
- After cleaning the air filter, you see a message telling you to clean or replace it
- The air filter is torn or damaged
You can replace the air filter while the projector is mounted on the wall or ceiling.
- Turn off the projector and unplug the power cord.
- Slide the air filter cover latch and open the air filter cover.
- Pull the air filter out of the projector.
Note: Air filters contain polypropylene. Dispose of used air filters according to local regulations.
- Place the new air filter in the projector as shown.
- Close the air filter cover.
Turning Off the Projector
Published: 22-Nov-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!