Nothing projects on the screen. What should I do?
If no image appears, try the following solutions:
- Press the A/V mute button on the projector remote control to see if the image was temporarily turned off.
- Check the status lights to confirm the projector is operating normally.
- Make sure all necessary cables are securely connected and the power is on for the projector and connected video sources.
- Try using a shorter HDMI cable.
- Press the projector's power button to wake it from standby or sleep mode. Also see if your connected computer is in sleep mode or displaying a blank screen saver.
- If you are projecting from a streaming device, make sure it is powered by the USB power cable inside the projector. Turn on the connected streaming device or video source, and press the play button to start a video, if necessary.
- Make sure the connected device meets the HDMI CEC standard. See the documentation supplied with the device for more information. If necessary, set the CEC function for the connected device again and restart the device. Turn off the projector and the connected streaming device or video source, and then turn them back on.
- Make sure the connected device does not require MHL; the projector's HDMI port does not support MHL.
- Turn off the projector and the connected streaming device or video source, and then turn them back on.
- Press the menu button on the projector remote control. If the projector menu displays, there may be a problem with the connected video source, cable connection, or port.
- If you are projecting from a laptop computer, make sure it is set up to display on an external monitor.
- Make sure the computer's display resolution does not exceed the projector's resolution and frequency limits. If necessary, select a different display resolution for your computer. (See your computer manual for details.)
- If the other solutions do not solve the problem, reset all of the projector settings using the options on the Reset menu.
Published: 12-Mar-2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!