There is no sound. What should I do?
If there is no sound when you expect it or the volume is too low or high, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the projector's volume settings.
- Press the A/V mute button on the projector remote control to resume video and audio if they were temporarily stopped.
- Check the cable connection between the projector and your video source.
- If you are using a Mac and you do not hear sound from an HDMI source, make sure your Mac supports audio through the HDMI port. If not, you need to connect an audio cable directly to your speaker system.
- HDMI audio is only supported using PCM. Make sure your audio source is set to the PCM setting.
- If you turn the projector on immediately after turning it off, the cooling fans may run at high speed momentarily and cause an unexpected noise. This is normal.
Published: 12-Mar-2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!