The image appears stretched when I project from my computer. What should I do?
Try the following:
- In the Installation menu, select the Screen Type setting and select the appropriate aspect ratio for your input signal. The aspect ratio of your input signal should match the Screen Type setting.
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to change the image aspect ratio.
- Set the projector's Resolution setting to Auto so the projector automatically identifies the resolution of the input signal.
- Check your computer's display settings, disable dual display so that your image displays through the projector only, and set the resolution within the projector's limit. (See your computer manual for details.)
- Check the resolution assigned to your presentation files to see if they are created for a different resolution than you are projecting. (See your software help for details.)
- Set the Scale setting to Off in the projector's Image menu (BrightLink 1485Fi only).
- To match the projector's native aspect ratio, select a resolution that has a ratio of 16:9, such as 1920 × 1080, 3840 × 2160, or 1280 × 720.
- If you are using a video pass-through device to send your input signal to the projector, make sure the device is set to the same resolution as the projector.
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Published: 14-Nov-2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!