How do I set up a WirelessHD connection?
WirelessHD Transmission Range
Place the WirelessHD Transmitter within the distance and angles shown here. Make sure the front of the WirelessHD Transmitter faces the front of the projector. Place the WirelessHD transmitter on a wooden shelf or other location that does not block the signal.
Vertical (on surface)
1 16 feet (5 m) 2 32 feet (10 m) 3 60° 4 30°
Vertical (inverted on ceiling)
1 16 feet (5 m) 2 32 feet (10 m) 3 30° 4 60°
1 16 feet (5 m) 2 32 feet (10 m) 3 60° 4 45°
When positioning the WirelessHD transmitter, note the following:
- The wireless transmission range varies depending on the placement and material of the furniture and walls. The values provided here are for your reference only.
- The projector cannot communicate through walls.
- When checking the signal, place the projector and WirelessHD Transmitter close to each other and make sure there are no other projectors operating nearby.
- The antennas are built into the front of the projector and the WirelessHD Transmitter. Make sure the antennas are facing one another when setting up the devices.
- Depending on the signal strength, the image's color information may be automatically discarded to avoid any interruptions and maintain a constant connection. To avoid any deterioration in image quality, adjust the position of the transmitter so that the Video Reception setting is as strong as possible. If no image is being input, the Video Reception setting displays 0%, even if the projector and transmitter are connected.
- Reception sensitivity varies depending on the resolution of the input image.
Published: 7-Jan-2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!