Part of my image is blurry or out of focus. What should I do?
If the projected image is fuzzy or blurry, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the image focus. Make sure the projector has been on for at least 20 minutes before adjusting the focus.
- Clean the projector lens.
Note: To avoid condensation on the lens after bringing the projector in from a cold environment, let the projector warm up to room temperature before using it.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- If any bands or overall blurriness remain, display a uniformly patterned image on the screen and manually adjust the Tracking and Sync settings.
- If you are projecting from a computer, try using a lower resolution or try to match the projector's native resolution.
Focusing the Image Using the Focus Buttons
Cleaning the Lens
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
General Projector Specifications
Supported Video Display Formats
Published: 10-Sep-2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!