There is no sound. What should I do?
If there is no sound when you expect it or the volume is too low or high, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the projector's volume settings.
- Press the A/V Mute or Mute button on the remote control to resume video and audio if they were temporarily stopped.
- Make sure the Audio Out Device settings are correct.
- Make sure the Bluetooth Audio settings are correct and that the Bluetooth audio device is paired to the projector.
- Check the volume level on the paired Bluetooth audio device.
- Check your computer or video source to make sure the volume is turned up and the audio output is set for the correct source.
- Check the audio cable connections between the projector and your video source
- Make sure any connected audio cables are labeled "No Resistance."
- If you turn the projector on immediately after turning it off, the cooling fans may run at high speed momentarily and cause an unexpected noise. This is normal.
Connecting to External Speakers
Connecting to a Bluetooth Audio Device
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Published: 19-Sep-2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!