The displayed image is not rectangular. What should I do?
If the projected image is not evenly rectangular, try the following solutions:
- Turn on automatic keystone adjustments in the Settings menu.
- Place the projector directly in front of the center of the screen, facing it squarely, if possible.
- If you adjusted the projector height using the projector feet, press the keystone buttons on the projector to adjust the image shape.
- Adjust the position of the projector's horizontal keystone slider (EX5280/EX9230/EX7280/EX9240).
- Adjust the Quick Corner setting to correct the image shape.
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Published: 21-Jan-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!