I see the message No Signal. What should I do?
If the "No Signal" message appears, try the following solutions:
- Press the Source Search button on the remote control and then select from the displayed sources. Wait a few seconds for an image to appear.
- Turn on the connected computer or video source, and press its play button to begin your presentation, if necessary.
- Check the connection from the projector to your video sources.
- If you are projecting from a laptop computer, make sure it is set up to display on an external monitor.
- If necessary, turn the projector and the connected computer or video source off and then on again.
- If you are projecting from an HDMI source, replace the HDMI cable with a shorter one.
- Connect the video source directly to the projector.
- If the other solutions do not solve the problem, reset all of the projector settings using the option on the Settings menu.
Displaying From a PC Laptop
Displaying From a Mac Laptop
Selecting an Image Source
Published: 5-Nov-2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!