The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
If the projected image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect, try the following solutions:
- Try selecting a color mode that best fits the image and environment.
- Check your video source settings.
- Adjust the available settings on the Image menu for the current input source, such as Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Advanced, and Color Saturation.
- Make sure all the cables are securely connected to the projector and your video device. If you connected long cables, try connecting shorter cables.
- If you are using the ECO Power Consumption setting, try selecting Normal in the projector's menus.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- If the image has been progressively darkening, you may need to replace the projector lamp soon.
- If the above solutions do not correct your image, try resetting all of the projector's settings using the Reset menu.
Replacing the Lamp
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
Projector Lamp Specifications
Published: 22-Oct-2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!