Part of my image is blurry or out of focus. What should I do?
If the projected image is fuzzy or blurry, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the image focus.
- Clean the projector lens.
Note: To avoid condensation on the lens after bringing the projector in from a cold environment, let the projector warm up to room temperature before using it.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- Position the projector so the keystone adjustment angle is not so wide that it distorts the image.
- Turn on automatic keystone adjustment in the projector's menus.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- If you are projecting from a computer, try using a lower resolution or try to match the projector's native resolution.
Cleaning the Lens
Focusing the Image
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
General Projector Specifications
Published: 22-Oct-2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!