How should I transport the product?
The projector contains precision parts, some of which are glass. Follow these guidelines to transport, ship, or store the projector safely:
- Make sure the projector is turned off, the power indicator is blue (but not flashing), and the status indicator is off, then unplug the power cord.
- Close the lens cover to protect the lens.
- Remove any equipment connected to the projector.
- Use a carrying case to hand-carry the projector.
- When transporting the projector a long distance or as checked luggage, place it in a carrying case. Then pack the case in a firm box with cushioning around it and mark the box "Fragile."
- When shipping the projector for repairs, place it in its original packing materials, if possible, or use equivalent materials with cushioning around the projector. Mark the box "Fragile."
Note: Epson shall not be liable for any damages incurred during transportation.
Published: 14-Jan-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!