How do I connect a USB device to the projector?
You can connect a USB device or cable to the projector's USB-A port to project images from the device. Use the USB cable supplied with the device.
Note: Do not connect a USB hub or a USB cable longer than 9.8 feet (3 m), or the device may not operate correctly.
Make sure the USB device meets the following requirements:
- The device must be a USB flash drive, USB hard drive, or a digital camera or smartphone
- Digital cameras and smartphones must be USB-mounted devices (not TWAIN-compliant) and must be USB Mass Storage Unit compliant.
- USB hard drives must be USB Mass Storage Class compliant (not all compliant devices are supported); formatted in FAT16/32; self-powered by their own AC power supplies (bus powered drives are not recommended); and should not have multiple partitions.
- If your USB device came with an AC adapter, plug the device into an electrical outlet.
- Connect the USB device or cable to the projector's USB-A port.
- If you connected a USB cable, connect the other end to the USB device as necessary.
Published: 30-Oct-2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!