Nothing projects on the screen. What should I do?
If no image appears, try the following solutions:
- Make sure the lens cap is off.
- Check the status lights to confirm the projector is operating normally.
- Make sure all necessary cables are securely connected and the power is on for the projector and connected video sources.
- If you connected your video source to the Computer2/Monitor Out port, make sure you set the Monitor Out Port setting to Computer2.
- Press the projector's power button to wake it from standby or sleep mode. Also see if your connected computer is in sleep mode or displaying a blank screen saver.
- If the projector does not respond when you press any buttons on the projector, an internal error may have occurred in the projector. Contact Epson for help.
- Adjust the Brightness setting on the Image menu.
- Adjust the brightness of your projector's light source.
- Check the Display menu to make sure the Messages setting is set to On.
- If the projector does not respond when you press the control panel buttons, the buttons may be locked. Unlock the buttons.
- For images projected with Windows Media Center, reduce the screen size from full screen mode.
- For images projected from applications using Windows DirectX, turn off DirectX functions.
- The projector may not be able to project copyrighted videos that you play back on a computer. For details, see the manual supplied with your computer.
Adjusting the Projector's Brightness Level
Input Signal Settings - Signal I/O Menu
Display Settings - Display Menu
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Published: 19-Aug-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!