How do I connect a USB device to the projector?
You can connect a USB device or cable to the projector's USB-A port to project images from the device. Use the USB cable supplied with the device.
Note: Do not connect a USB hub or a USB cable longer than 9.8 feet (3 m), or the device may not operate correctly.
Make sure the USB device meets the following requirements:
- The device must be a USB flash drive, USB hard drive, or a digital camera or smartphone
- Digital cameras and smartphones must be USB-mounted devices (not TWAIN-compliant) and must be USB Mass Storage Class compliant.
- USB hard drives must be USB Mass Storage Class compliant (not all compliant devices are supported); formatted in FAT16/32; self-powered by their own AC power supplies (bus powered drives are not recommended); and should not have multiple partitions.
- If your USB device came with an AC adapter, plug the device into an electrical outlet.
- Connect the USB device or cable to the projector's USB-A port.
- If you connected a USB cable, connect the other end to the USB device as necessary.
If you turned on the Content Playback setting in the Operation menu, you can only view images that have been added to a playlist created in Epson Projector Content Manager.Related tasks
Starting a PC Free Slideshow
Starting a PC Free Movie Presentation
Feature Settings - Operation Menu