Nothing projects on the screen. What should I do?
If no image appears, try the following solutions:
- Press the Blank button on the remote control to see if the image was temporarily turned off.
- Make sure all necessary cables are securely connected and the power is on for the projector and connected video sources.
- Try using a shorter HDMI cable.
- Try connecting the video source directly to the projector.
- Press the projector's power button to wake it from standby or sleep mode. Also see if your connected computer is in sleep mode or displaying a blank screen saver.
- If you are projecting from a streaming device, make sure it is powered by the USB power cable inside the projector. Turn on the connected streaming device or video source, and press the play button to start a video, if necessary.
- Make sure the connected device meets the HDMI CEC standard. See the documentation supplied with the device for more information. If necessary, set the CEC function for the connected device again and restart the device. Turn off the projector and the connected streaming device or video source, and then turn them back on.
- Turn off the projector and the connected streaming device or video source, and then turn them back on.
- Check the settings on the Signal I/O menu to make sure they are correct for the current video source.
- If you are projecting from a laptop computer, make sure it is set up to display on an external monitor.
- Make sure the computer's display resolution does not exceed the projector's resolution and frequency limits. If necessary, select a different display resolution for your computer. (See your computer manual for details.)
- Make sure you selected the correct Signal Format or EDID setting in the projector's Signal I/O menu, if available for your image source.
- If the other solutions do not solve the problem, reset all of the projector settings using the options on the Initial/All Settings menu.
Input Signal Settings - Signal I/O Menu
Published: 25-Nov-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!