I see the message No Signal. What should I do?
If the "No Signal" message appears, try the following solutions:
- Turn on the connected computer or video source, and press its play button to begin your presentation, if necessary.
- Check the connection from the projector to your video sources.
- If you are projecting from a laptop computer, make sure it is set up to display on an external monitor.
- If necessary, turn the projector and the connected computer or video source off and then on again.
- If you are projecting from an HDMI source, replace the HDMI cable with a shorter one.
- Connect the video source directly to the projector.
- Check that the source device is not sending a signal that has too high a bandwidth for the cable or the projector. Click the link below to see the supported video display formats.
Displaying From a PC Laptop
Displaying From a Mac Laptop
Projector Reset Options - Reset Menu
Supported Video Display Formats
Published: 20-Oct-2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!