Part of my image is blurry or out of focus. What should I do?
If the projected image is fuzzy or blurry, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the image focus using the focus lever.
- Clean the projector lens.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- Position the projector so the keystone adjustment angle is not so wide that it distorts the image.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- If you are projecting from a computer, use a lower resolution or adjust the computer's resolution to match the projector's native resolution, if possible.
Adjusting Picture Quality in Detail
Correcting Image Shape with H/V Keystone
Correcting Image Shape with Quick Corner
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Supported Video Display Formats
Published: 20-Oct-2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!