Vertical bands, static, or noise appear in the image. What should I do?
If the projected image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect, try the following solutions:
- Try selecting a color mode that best fits the image and environment.
- Check your video source settings.
- Adjust the available settings on the Image menu for the current input source, such as Brightness, Contrast, Tint, and/or Color Saturation.
- Make sure all the cables are securely connected to the projector and your video device. If you connected long cables, try connecting shorter cables.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
Adjusting Picture Quality in Detail
Changing the Color Mode
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Available Color Modes
Published: 20-Oct-2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!