The remote control doesn't work. What should I do?
If the projector does not respond to remote control commands, try the following solutions:
- Check that the remote control batteries are installed correctly and have power. If necessary, replace the batteries.
- Make sure you are operating the remote control within the reception angle and range of the projector.
- Make sure the projector is not warming up or shutting down.
- Check to see if a button on the remote control is stuck down, causing it to enter sleep mode. Release the button to wake the remote control up.
- Check the status indicator to confirm that the projector is in normal operating status.
- Check that the input source is not set to HDMI3 (Game); otherwise, some buttons on the remote control are not available.
- Make sure the remote control is paired to the projector to operate Android TV features. If the pairing screen is displayed, perform pairing again by holding down the Enter and home buttons on the remote control simultaneously for about three seconds.
Note: You can use a keyboard or mouse connected to the USB-A port on the projector to get to the remote control pairing screen.
- Strong fluorescent lighting, direct sunlight, or infrared device signals may be interfering with the projector's remote receivers. Dim the lights or move the projector away from the sun or interfering equipment.
- If you lose the remote control, you can purchase another from an Epson parts distributor.
- If the projector's remote control cannot communicate with the projector in a rear projection setup, you may need 3rd-party IR extenders or a control system.
Pairing the Remote Control
Replacing the Remote Control Batteries
Projector Light Status
Remote Control Operation
Published: 15-Sep-2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!