Which software can I use with BrightLink Solo?
BrightLink Solo's interactive pen works like a mouse on your PC or Mac; it will interact with whatever you're running or streaming on your computer. Similar to a computer monitor, BrightLink Solo allows you to share and engage with virtually any software, digital media file, or e-textbook.
- BrightLink Solo is cross-compatible with Promethean ActivInspire and SMART Notebook software.
- RM Easiteach is also an option for BrightLink Solo; it's a program designed by teachers to help teachers create exciting and engaging lessons.
- BrightLink Solo includes TeamBoard Draw (its interactive annotation software) which is PC-and Mac-compatible. You can use TeamBoard Draw to do the following:
- Capture notes and drawings
- Export annotation files to various formats (PDF, PPT, JPEG, etc.)
- Select colors, pens, highlighters, shapes, erasers, and more
- Call attention to your message with the spotlight feature
- Hide and reveal information (like answers to a quiz)
- Import files and images
- Access ClipArt gallery images to enrich lessons
Published: 19-Oct-2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!