Nothing prints when I use the PostScript printer software. What should I do?
If your document doesn't print, try these solutions:
- Make sure your product is turned on and properly connected.
- Make sure the printing language setting on the control panel is correct.
- If Text Detection is enabled on the control panel and you cannot print text, set the printing language to PS3.
- Make sure your product is selected as the printer in your printing program.
- In Windows, the product may not print if a large number of print jobs are sent. Try selecting Print directly to the printer on the Advanced tab in the printer properties.
Printing with the Epson Universal Print Driver - Windows
Published: 15-Oct-2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!