How do I scan using my product's control panel?
You can scan an image to a variety of destinations using your product's control panel.
Your product automatically selects suitable default scan settings, but you can view or change them as necessary.
- Make sure you installed the product software and connected the product to your computer or network.
Note: Restart your computer after installing the product software to enable scanning from the control panel. Also make sure the Event Manager program is not being blocked by your firewall or security software.
- Place your original on the product for scanning.
Note: To scan a double-sided or multi-page document, place your originals in the ADF.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Scan. You see a screen like this:
- Select one of the following Scan to options:
- Network Folder/FTP saves your scan file to a specified folder on a network.
- Email lets you send scanned files through a pre-configured email server.
- Computer saves your scan file to a computer.
- Memory Device saves your scan file on a USB device and lets you select the file format, quality, and other settings.
- Cloud sends your scanned files to a destination that you have registered with Epson Connect.
- Computer (WSD) lets you manage network scanning in Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, or Windows Vista (English only). To use this feature, you must first set up WSD (Web Services for Devices) on the computer.
- Follow the instructions in the links below to complete your scan.
Entering Characters on the LCD Screen
Using Epson Scan to Cloud
Scanning to Email
Scanning to a Network Folder or FTP Server
Placing Originals on the Product