Projecting Web Pages
You can use the built-in web browser to navigate and project web pages.
Note: You cannot project audio, video, or Adobe Flash content with the Epson iProjection web browser.
- Tap at the top of the app screen.
- Tap Web Page.
- Tap the address bar at the top of the app screen.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to enter the URL of the web page that you want to display.
You can navigate the web page using the following controls:
- Tap to enable the Annotation tool. See Using the Annotation Tool for more information on this feature.
- Tap to switch projection to your device (when multiple devices are connected to the projector).
- Tap to navigate back to the previous web page you visited, to access the bookmark and history menus, or to control the moderator function.
Note: The Epson iProjection browsing history and bookmarks are not shared with other web browsing apps.
- Spread two fingers apart to zoom in on the current page.
- Pinch two fingers together to zoom out of the current page.