Downloads not available on mobile devices.
There are no files available for the detected operating system. Please select a different operating system above.
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.
- Top FAQs
- Error Messages or Lights
- Image Quality or Appearance
- Paper or Media
- Software or Setup
- What do my product's lights indicate?
- I see the message Unable to connect to network scanner. Check the scanner, network, and connection settings. What should I do?
- The product is not converting characters to editable text. What should I do?
- A black rectangle appears next to the business card I scanned. What should I do?
- I see lines through all my scanned images. What should I do?
- The quality of an image I scanned with Epson Scan 2 is poor. What should I do?
- How should I clean the inside of my product?
- The product does not turn on. What should I do?
- How should I transport or store my product?
- How should I clean my product?
- The scanner doesn't work properly when I press the start button. What should I do?
- How do I change the scan settings in Epson ScanSmart?
- I cannot scan over a network. What should I do?
- How do I print a scanned image or file with Epson ScanSmart?
- How do I scan from a smart device?
- How do I scan a document with Epson ScanSmart?
- How do I attach a scanned image to an e-mail with Epson ScanSmart?
- Scanning is slow. What should I do?
- How do I save a scanned image with Epson ScanSmart?
- Can I scan double-sided documents at one time?
- How do I scan a document so I can edit the text in word processing software?
- Can I use Nuance PDF Converter for Mac to scan over a wireless connection?
- I can't select my scanner in Nuance PDF Converter for Mac. What should I do?
- How do I uninstall the product software?
- My scanning software doesn't work properly in Windows or on my Mac. What should I do?
- How do I connect my product with a Wi-Fi Direct connection?
- How do I manually connect to a Wi-Fi network?
- How do I connect my WPS-enabled wireless router to my product?
- Which software is available for my product?
- My computer does not recognize the product when I use a USB connection. What should I do?
This document will assist you with product unpacking, installation and setup.
This document contains an overview of the product, specifications, basic and in-depth usage instructions, and information on using options.
This document contains system requirements, safety information, compliance statements, specifications, and your Epson America, Inc. Limited Warranty.
Verify your Epson product warranty.Verify Your Warranty
Service Centre Locator
For products in warranty, please contact Technical Support. If your product is out of warranty, find a service centre.Find a Location
Email Epson SupportEmail Us
Monday – Friday 6 am – 8 pm (PT)
Saturday 7 am – 4 pm (PT)
Keep an eye out for our great offers and updates.
We apologize, it looks like the system is down. Please try again later.